Hi! Welcome to Ms. J’s Place
Thanks for visiting my small corner of the internet. I am so thrilled that you are here! I’ve created this online place to share information and practical tips on improving your well-being (mind, body, and spirit). If you’re struggling with the balance of self-care and personal evolution, my desire is that you will be inspired here through the information shared. I’m a big proponent of when you fully embrace who you are and care for yourself in the most healthiest ways, you give yourself permission to be the best version of YOU.
My Personal Philosophies
- I believe hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. Talent can be lazy sometimes. (lol)
- I believe you should never stop learning and expanding your horizons. For if you stop learning, you stop growing.
- I believe that whatever it is that you give out, you will receive back.
- I believe you deserve love & respect. Loving & respecting yourself and others.
- I believe you should watch your thoughts, for they become words; words turn into actions; actions turn into habits; habits become character; and character will lead to your destiny.
- I believe you shouldn’t allow others to change you. You’re free to live your life as you want. And with that said, don’t try to change others. (They’re free, too)